Women Helping Women
Throughout North Carolina and the US, in many different settings and different types of communities, Christian Women’s Job Corps is bringing hope for a brighter future: Empowering women in need by providing resources to help them move from dependency to self-sufficiency.
Along with Bible study, volunteer mentors are a critical part of our program. We offer:
- One-on-one support and encouragement
- Help accessing job training and educational resources
- Help addressing issues of child care, transportation, housing and more.
- Important practical life skills
- Self respect by providing for themselves and their children
- Assurance in the knowledge that God loves them.
We will walk with you and help you as you plan new goals for your life.
If you would like to apply or want more information, please contact Pat Byrd at 252-332-4122
Also, you may be reading this and are interested in helping with this ministry.
There are also many ways you can help:
- Become a mentor or other volunteer
- Have someone come to your church or event to tell you more about CWJC and how you might help.
- Donate money to purchase Bibles or other items
Please make donations to First Baptist Church and note Christian Women’s Job Corps on your check and mail to:
First Baptist Church
PO Box 649
Ahoskie, NC 27910