The R.P. & Emma Martin Memorial Media Center
Hours, Borrowing Rules, and Classifications
Sunday – 9:15 a.m.-10:00 a.m.
12:00 p.m.-12:15 p.m.
Tuesday – 1:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m.
Wednesday – 5:00 p.m.- 6:00 p.m. on First Wednesday
Other hours as announced
Rules and Regulations:
- Any responsible adult may check books or videos out of the library.
- Children may check out books or videos after signing a membership card.
- Adult and/or audio books may be kept for two (2) weeks and renewed if desired.
- All videos my be kept for one (1) week.
- The borrower must pay for books, audio books, or videos damaged or lost.
- A fine of three (3) cents per day will be charged for overdue books, audio books, and videos.
- When library is closed, books/videos may be left in drop box outside the library.
- When library is open, leave books/videos at circulation desk with the librarian on duty
Classification of Books:
- Adult Fiction
- Junior Fiction
- Large Print Books
- Music CDs
- Travel Books